Love my crock pot or slow cooker as anything I cook comes out delicious, moist and tender. For the following recipe I used a boneless pork loin roast that came already sliced in 1 1/2" chops. There were 6 or 7 chops in total.
|Crock Pot Loin Pork Chops with a Spring Mix Salad|
Ingredients for Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 6-7 pork loin chops
- 4-5 carrots cut into chunks
- 1 onion sliced in half and then slice each section again once or twice
- garlic powder
- fresh ground pepper
- marjoram powder
- dried thyme
- 2 cups of chicken stock or broth
- 1/4 to 1/2 head of cabbage cut into large pieces
Instructions for Preparing the Crock Pot Pork Chops
- My crock pot tends to cook a bit faster than some crock pots so you may want to
- cook yours a bit longer than what I did. Mine was ready in five hours on the low setting.
- To the bottom of your crock pot or slow cooker add the carrots and onions.
- Next add the pork loin chops and then sprinkle the pork with garlic powder, fresh ground pepper, marjoram and dried thyme.
- Pour the chicken broth over the top of the meat and then add the cabbage.
- Cook for at least five hours.
- Serve and ENJOY!
I served this dinner with a spring mix salad.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.