Prep Time 5 min.
Cook Time 6 minutes
Ready in 11 minutes
Serves 4-6 people
- 1 Tbs. of olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 bag of defrosted frozen raw shell on shrimp (36 - 45 shrimp)
- 3-4 garlic cloves chopped or sliced (optional)
- Cajun spice
- To defrost the shrimp you can either place it in the fridge overnight or remove the shrimp from the bag, place it into a colander, and run cold water over the shrimp for 5 minutes.
- Prepare the garlic cloves.
- In a medium size frying pan heat the oil.
- Once the oil is heated add the defrosted shrimp.
- Sprinkle the chopped or sliced garlic cloves over the top of the shrimp.
- Add Cajun spice and stir fry until the shrimp turns pink. This will take about 5-6 minutes tops.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Slap Ya Mama is my favorite Cajun Spice. If you've ever tried this please let me know in the comments.
Thanks for visiting today and Have a Great Day!