Sunday, December 15, 2013

Silly on Sundays

Baileys, Hot Chocolate & Kahlua  anyone?


I've been toying around with the idea of starting a Silly on Sundays blog hop and would love your input on the idea. The post could be about anything at all, or even a funny picture that you've happened to take and want to use. It could be a weekly wrap up of what you've been doing all week with links to articles you may have written. You could share jokes, funny stories or just plain silliness. I have an idea for a picture too but have to find an artist to perhaps draw one for me .... +Cyndi Calhoun maybe ?

I'm feeling a little guilty as I had hoped to have joined in on "Finish the Sentence Friday and TToT, both of which I never got done this week. 

This time of year is so busy and I've yet to start decorating for Christmas. Thank goodness my mother in law arrives on Wednesday. She has to be the best decorator I've ever known when it comes to Christmas, and she loves to do it.
I have managed to get one batch of shortbread cookies made but have a zillion things on my to do baking list yet to make. Oh and presents ..... have not shopped yet.... procrastinator, that's me.  I think I'm looking at a very busy upcoming week if I'm going to pull of Christmas this year. 
Yesterday I spent the entire day writing a lens over at Squidoo. If you'd like to read it here is the link.

So how has your week been, and are you ready for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...