Saturday, March 22, 2014

Silly On Sundays 14 Kitchen Mishaps

Do you ever cook something that you've never made before and it's God Awful? Or burn a pan because you were too busy to check the oven due to being on the computer playing a stupid game or reading something really interesting? I sure have but when I make a terrible tasting dish I have hubby conditioned to eat it no matter what. He knows if he tells me the truth I more than likely won't cook for at least two days. This something he's learned over the years, it didn't happen over night. Still though I know when he doesn't like something that I've made because he very quietly eats it without saying a word. When asked what he thinks of it he'll say, oh ya it's good.

I find Gordon Ramsay can be a really funny guy. Put him and Ellen together and I'm laughing like a hyena. So for today's SOS post I thought I'd share a video when Gordon was a guest on the Ellen show. Hope it makes you laugh like it made me laugh. 


 


If you have a funny story, a joke, a funny poem, or had or did something silly lately please share it. If you'd like to join in on the fun of this blog hop you can link up below or share it in the comments. Grab my button if you'd like and hope that every one has a very silly Sunday.

 Always remember what Charlie Chaplin used to say: 

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." 


Add caption
Be sure to visit my co-host the RealHousewife as she always has something silly to share on Sundays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...