Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Trading Places - Flash Fiction



“I wouldn’t want to trade places with you for all the money in the world.”

“And why is that?” she asked.

“I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, and I couldn’t possibly be happier.”

“But I get to travel the world and live in a much nicer house than you have, not to mention all the expensive things I have.”


“Things, travel, a house not a home, could ever replace what I share with my husband. We have something so special that you will never understand. It’s sad that you think your life is so much better!”


This flash fiction was written for a challenge over at Carrot Ranch. The prompt is to write a short story that contains 99 words, (no more, no less). This weeks the prompt is "trading".  If you enjoy writing flash fiction please come and join us by following the link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...