|Sweet Potato Oven Fries|
The following ingredients made fries for 6 people.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 4 tbs. of olive oil
- garlic powder
- sea salt
- onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash the potatoes really well and either peel or leave the peel on.
- With a sharp knife cut the potatoes into strips.
- Place the cut potatoes into a large bowl or a plastic bag.
- Add the olive oil and coat the potatoes.
- Place the coated potato strips on a cookie sheet or a pizza pan.
- Season with garlic powder, sea salt and onion powder.
- Pop into the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Flip the fries and continue to cook for another 15 minutes.
- At this point check the fries and see if they are cooked to your liking. If not cook a bit longer.
I like spicy so once the sweet potatoes came out of the oven I added Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning.