Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Checking Out the Boats-Orillia Waterfront

I've been feeling guilty lately as I have not had the time to visit many of my blogger friends blogs, and I have to apologize.

I've been busy working on my book that I hope to have published in the next week. It's a very exciting time for me as this will be my very first book.

We've also had out of town company which is always fun. The other day we walked down to Lake Couchiching and I stopped to take a few shots of the boats in the water.

Hope everyone has a "Wonderful Wednesday", and I hope to visit everyone soon, I know I have a lot of catching up to do.


The Island Princess

One of the Boat Docks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...