Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ten Things of Thankful Doing the Happy Dance

Celebration Flowers from my son Matthew Jan. 31/2014
I am so happy and excited to be able to share this news with you, that I'm not going to write an intro, I'm just going to get right to the point.

Last Friday I had a CAT scan done and yesterday I got the results back when I went to see my oncologist. The tumors in my neck, and chest have shrunk in half. YEAH!  Back in September, I was told that there were tumors in both lungs. Now one lung is clear and the other lung shows that the tumor has shrunk a bit. This is the news that I was hoping for. Thank you to everyone who have been saying prayers for me. As I've said before I'm out to prove these doctors wrong, and have to say I'm heading in the right direction.

When hubby and I returned home from the Stronach Regional Cancer Centre in Newmarket, Ontario yesterday, there were flowers sitting on the kitchen counter for me from my son Matthew. He along with other family members and friends were very happy to learn about my fantabulous news, and he went out and bought flowers for me. 

I am thankful to so many people but especially thankful to +Lizzi R for making this blog hop possible.

To all the people that I've met online at +Squidoo Google+ Community, and +HubPages for all of your continued friendship, concern, prayers, good wishes, messages, and more. Without all of you I don't think that I would have been able to keep up with my positive thinking and attitude about lung cancer.

To my very good friends online, I am thankful for each and every one of you everyday;  +Kelly Umphenour+Sharon Smith+Susan Holland+Marisa Hammond - Olivares+Susan Mills+Lisa Thompson+Charli Mills+Dean Sault +Linda Rogers+Sannel Larson+Jimmythejock Paterson+Ruth Cox+Renaissance Woman, +Susan Kaul+Susan Deppner+Randi Benlulu+Kimmie Thompson+Nancy Carol+Rolly A Chabot+Carolee Samuda+Coletta Teske+Michele Benner+Cindy Murdoch,   and many many more, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the days that you've helped me when I was down and out, crying my eyes out, and feeling sorry for myself. You've picked me up and made me dust myself off in order to continue to fight and win this ongoing battle of cancer.

Thank you to everyone who leaves encouraging posts and pictures on my Facebook wall. These posts not only help but touch my heart in special ways.

Well folks that is all I have for today and I think that a celebration is in order.

For all of us that are fighting cancer, that have fought cancer, have to fight cancer in the future, and for everyone of us that has been affected by cancer, I dedicate this song to us.









To join in on the fun of this blog hop, please follow the link by clicking on the picture below and link up Bloggers, or link up at any one of the following hosts: A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) WallConsideringsFinding NineeGetting LiteralI Want BacksiesMother of ImperfectionRewrittenThankful MeThe Meaning of MeThe Wakefield Doctrine

http://summat2thinkon.blogspot.ca/2014/02/ten-things-of-thankful-33.html
TToT


Have a great weekend everyone! You can find me celebrating all weekend long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...