Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Ready in: 22 minutes
Yield: 28 cookies
- 1 French Vanilla cake mix
- 3 Tbs. of vegetable or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup of butter or margarine
- 1/2 of a cup of chocolate chips
|Making the cookie dough|
Adding the chocolate chips
Forming the cookie dough
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit placing the oven rack in the middle of the oven.
- Line a baking or cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the contents from the box of the French vanilla cake mix to a medium size mixing bowl.
- Next add in the butter, canola oil, and one large egg,
- With an electric beater on the low setting, beat all the ingredients until well mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. The cookie dough will be very thick.
- With a teaspoon scoop out the batter and gently roll in the palm of your hand to form a ball. Place the ball onto the cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Gently push down on the cookie dough ball.
- Continue to do this until all the dough is used.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes and ten turn the oven off leaving the cookies in the oven for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Butter Pecan with Coconut Cake Box Cookies using a Butter Pecan Cake mix.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake Box Cookies using a Devil's Food Cake mix.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!