Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pillows I am a Pillow Addict

I thought it was time to come clean and admit to the fact that I am a pillow addict. Touch my pillow and try to sleep on it, I'll pull that pillow out from under your head with such force I may break your neck. Okay well I'm not that bad, almost though. Ask my husband.

My New Pillow


So I have this thing for pillows ... no big deal right? I can spend hours in stores looking for that perfect pillow. I began to hunt for a new one this past month and I saw one at this liquidation store that I frequent. I'm a bargain hunter and hate to pay full price for anything. So anyways I'm walking down the bedding section isle and low and behold I spot on a bottom shelf these pillows that say "Simple Comfort" Memory Foam Cluster Pillow. Of course I have to pick it up and give it a squeeze. Oh man does it ever feel comfortable. I push on it and watch it sink, and then it pops back up to its original shape. Then I see the price tag .... $12.00 ???? Seems too good to be true. I've been pricing these memory foam pillows for a few years now and I've never seen one this cheap before. I've spend more than that ... way more than that for a pillow before, and those have all been your regular run of the mill pillows.

I didn't buy the pillow ... instead I went home and thought about it for a week. Sometimes you have to ponder things before you jump in there and spend money. I know $12.00 is not a lot of money but I had to be sure that I wanted to retire my old pillow.

Yesterday I went and bought two of these pillows. If I didn't buy two there's a chance that hubby would try and steal my new pillow away from me and things would just get ugly.

I had the best sleep I've had in months! Normally I wake up with a bit of stiff neck, and lately I've been waking up with headaches. Not this morning. I slept like a baby and I'm giving full credit to my new favorite pillow.

I had to see if these pillows were available on Amazon and guess what .... they are. If you too want a good sleep check them out, you won't be disappointed.

The pillow comes with a zippered cover as you can see in the picture. I wanted to show you in case you want to buy one what it looks like. On the inside is filled with foam clusters to cradle your neck and head. It conforms to your neck and head to give you the best support possible.



I did a push test to try and show you that it does push down and pop back up right away.





3 comments:

  1. The last pillows I ordered online were expensive and crap! I think 12 bucks is a pretty good bargain for a nice pillow. Dave says I sleep with my head all jacked up:) haha I HAVE to have at least 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pillows! The more, the better! And that is a great price for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this article. I recently bought a new pillow also and it helped me sleep better. I have insomnia toward morning, mostly due to arthritis. Anything that improves my sleep is a good investment.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...