Friday, January 2, 2015

Terror on the Stairs

By Alessio Damato, CC-BY-SA-3.0 or CC BY-SA 2.5-2.0-1.0

Gasping for air I climbed another set of stairs, desperately trying to get to my front door. Just as I thought I was close the staircase would lead in another direction. I could hear the man that was chasing me and he was getting closer and closer. I picked up the pace as much as I possibly could but feared he was about to catch up with me.  

The stairs were now leading down into the dark alley, a place that I didn't want to be. He was so close I could smell the pungent odor coming off him. 


This is a post for a Flash Fiction Challenge over at Carrot Ranch. If you or someone you know likes to read or write flash fiction please stop by and join in on the fun and many challenges. Each week on Wednesdays +Charli Mills provides us with a new flash fiction challenge. This weeks prompt was steps, stairs, or a staircase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...