Saturday, January 3, 2015

Goodbye 2014 Hello to 2015 TToT

As most of you know Bruce our dog passed away on Dec. 29th. I am overwhelmed and thankful by all the kind comments that I received on my Facebook post. Thank you all so much, they all meant so much to me.

Bruce as a puppy. Always such a happy boy.



Yesterday even though it was bitterly cold outside I took Maggie for a walk. She was the perfect lady and we enjoyed ourselves despite the cold.
Maggie enjoying the snow this morning


Ringing in the New Year with my sons Matt, Garth, Garth’s girlfriend Jess, and hubby was quiet but very nice as we toasted with champagne (of course) to 2015. This year is going to be so much better than 2014.

Made some awesome chicken wings if I must say so myself for New Year’s Eve. I wasn't sure how they'd turn out as I came up with the recipe myself.
Garlicky Chicken Wings


Al is doing a lot better and able to come downstairs for meals now. Sure beats the hell outta me carrying a tray up to him three times a day J

Sunrises can be so beautiful such as this one.




I'm so thankful that we don't have as much snow as we did last year at this time.

My son who is 6'1" shoveling snow
January 6th, 2014


Downton Abbey season 5 premieres tomorrow ….. Yeah!

I’m trying to diet along with other millions of people and so far have lost a whole 2 pounds J


Just found out this week that my mother in law will be flying into Toronto on February 9th. Even though she won’t be staying with us this time I will still get to see her, which I’m looking forward to. 


I wasn't going to participate in this week’s TToT because I thought I’d never be able to come up with 10 things but I managed, and I’m glad I did. 


What are you thankful for this week? Link up below.
 Your hosts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...