Friday, September 26, 2014

Ten Things of Thankful Going Into Fall

Fall has flung and I have sung. Trying to be a little poetic there but didn't quite make it.
Onto TToT.
1. If you look around my house, what you'll see on a normal day is a fairly organized uncluttered home. My kitchen window however is where I tend to decorate and add all kinds of things that I like. I spend a lot of time in my kitchen and feel it should appeal to my eyes. 

How many pieces of stained glass can you find?
2. Fend for yourselves Fridays. This is something I started when the boys were old enough to make their own dinner. Friday nights I took the night off from cooking and either went out with hubby for a bite or we'd grab a sandwich or hot dog. The boys would either be over at friends houses or they could cook something easy that I had in the house. This tradition has continued to carry on each week. 

3 & 4. Today is day three of this week that I've felt better than I have in the past year. My energy is high, my mood is great, and I'm enjoying life to the fullest. 

5. I was typing away on my laptop yesterday and I kept getting a message saying my memory was low. I said to my laptop, I know, but how did you know. Seeing that I consider my computer my lifeline most days I was a little worried. I stopped everything I was doing and thought why would the memory be low. Thinking back I remembered that I'd installed Dropbox and Skype recently. Immediately I went into the msconfig and cancelled these two programs to start during start up. All is now well and my computer is actually running a lot faster.

6. Take out food when you have one of those days where you don't want to cook.



7. Good friends that you can catch up with in a moments notice. A friend and I were talking on Facebook the other day and I thought this is plain ridonculous. I picked up the phone and called her. We had such a nice conversation and it was much easier than typing back and forth to each other. 

8. Good Coffee. There's nothing quite like that first cup of coffee you have when you start your day off.

9. Warm fall days that are full of beautiful colors erupting all over. 

Lake Couchiching, Orillia, Ontario

10. The TToT blog hop. Each week I now look forward to writing a post for Ten Things of Thankful. 

This is part of a blog hop called TToT or Ten Things of Thankful. If you'd like to participate please follow any one of the following links and join in. You don't have to post every week so don't let that scare you off.

Your hosts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...