Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ten Things of Thankful and Still Dancing

I'm still doing the happy dance since last weeks post. I thought this week I'd share some of my favorite pictures I took when we went on vacation to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island back in September. 


Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
Saint John, New Brunswick
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
Selfie of me and my honey
Nova Scotia
Algonquin Park, Ontario
Nova Scotia


Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island


Prince Edward Island

If you'd like to join in on TToT, please click on any of the following hosts to join in on the fun. You'll meet some wonderful people along the way, and find that you too can easily find at least 10 things to be thankful for each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...