Friday, July 21, 2017

Revenge Pie - Flash Fiction



https://carrotranch.com/2017/07/21/july-20-flash-fiction-challenge-2/


Look Joe, I made you a pie.

Why would you do that?

I wanted you to know that I still want to be friends even though you made fun of me the other day.

Well it was pretty funny when everyone laughed.

Come on Joe just one little bite, it won’t kill you.

What kind of pie is this anyways, it looks kind of gray.

It’s just the color of the flour I used.

One bite was all it took.  Joe spat it right out.
Sandy ran fast to get out of Joe’s reach. 


Mud pie, my oh my. 


This week's "Flash Fiction" challenge over at Carrot Ranch is to write in 99 words (no more, no less) about a story that features pie. If you'd like to join us, please follow the link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...