Thursday, October 31, 2013

Therapeutic Thursday

Don't mind me this week I just can't seem to come up with good blog post titles so instead I'm playing around with words.

Today is my last day of freedom as I start chemo tomorrow. A day that I've been dreading and hoping wouldn't come so fast.

I try and put on a brave front but the truth is I'm scared. Don't get me wrong I'm still planning on fighting like hell but to not be afraid of cancer I think is an impossibility.



Last night hubby went to pick up my pre-chemo pills. These are the pills that I have to start taking upon getting up tomorrow morning. Two of  the bottles you see in the picture I've been taking for pain in my neck and shoulder, so technically I have 4 for pre-chemo.  All of them are to help stop any nausea and vomiting.
For a person like myself who rarely takes any pills at all this is a lot.

My appointment is at 9:50 am and before arriving at the hospital I'm to drink 2 litres of water. That is 4 bottles. Normally I'm not a huge water drinker but by the looks of things I'm about to turn into one.

If you don't happen to see me online tomorrow you know where I am.

Have a Happy Halloween and a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...