Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Drawing a Blank




Clear the cobwebs from my mind
Let the words flow from my heart once again

A thief came along
Copied and pillaged
Stole my desire, my drive,
My creativity

Hours upon hours
Years of memories
Words written with love
Composed into poems
Stories of my life ….  Not of his

Did he give birth to three baby boys?
Live through cancer and so much more?
Creative countless recipes
With pictures galore?

Even though his sites have been taken down
I’m left here wordless
Angry and torn

To all of you plagiarists
 Leave us writers alone
Go straight to hell
Get a life of your own

Dedicated to all the fantastic writers at  HubPages


 If you'd like to join in on the fun of Wordless Wednesday please visit +Cyndi Calhoun over at Pictimilitude.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...