Sunday, April 21, 2013

Vidal Sassoon Hair Products Make a Comeback



When I first met my husband he hated to use any shampoo other than Vidal Sassoon. In 2002 sadly VS was taken off the shelves. I happened to be in a liquidator store shortly after not being able to find hubby's favorite shampoo anywhere, and low and behold sitting on a shelf were 15 bottles of Vidal Sassoon shampoo. I think the cost was $4.00 each so I grabbed all 15 bottles. We had been paying $8.00 and up previously.

I sent an email to the Vidal Sassoon website telling them how much we loved their products and asked them if they would be coming back onto the market. They wrote me back and said yes that they'd be back with better products. For years I kept my eyes open for a return from them and sadly had given up on ever seeing VS on the shelves again.

About six weeks ago I was shopping at Walmart and needed to pick up some shampoo and conditioner. Walking towards the shampoo isle I see this huge display of ..... yes Vidal Sassoon Hair care products! Much to my amazement the bottles were twice the size as what they used to be, and the prices had not increased as I expected, but lowered. I was so excited and couldn't wait to see the look on my husbands face when I walked in and plopped the shampoo and conditioner bottles on the counter. 

Naturally Al was very happy and surprised too. The first thing he did was open the cap on the shampoo to smell it. He used to think that the shampoo had an almond smell to it which he liked. Personally I never did but ..... He says to me it doesn't smell like the old VS but I'll try it.

We now both have a new favorite shampoo and we'd like to say thank you to VS!




 What is your favorite shampoo?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...