Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bruce on a Mug

After joining and signing up for my Zazzle store I discovered that I could put any picture I wanted on a mug. Even though Bruce is now almost 8 years old I remembered I had this adorable picture of him when he was a puppy. 

Every time I look at this picture I smile because he looks like he's smiling at me. When I saw the mugs I immediately thought of this picture of him him and thought more people can enjoy Bruce with their morning coffee or tea. 

Smile cause I love you

Isn't he just adorable? :)



Linking up to Dog Pawsitive Tidbits today for a blog hop called PAWSit Hop Saturday. Follow the link and join in on the fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...