Friday, December 19, 2014

Positive Thinking on Finish the Sentence Friday



When I’m really old, and look back at my life I hope to know that I made a difference in someone’s life and convinced them to think positive no matter what illness they need to battle.

I've always looked at myself as being a healthy person as far as the basic colds and flu’s go. One time I had a flu shot only because my doctor said he wouldn't let me leave his office without one. That was the only one as I don't believe in flu shots. I think I’ve been blessed with a good immune system, and for that I am grateful.

  Those of you that know me might not agree with me that I'm healthy but that’s how I feel. Sure I’ve been through a lot of illnesses such as breast cancer; not once but twice, clinical depression, flesh eating disease, and I’ve just found out that I'm in remission for lung cancer. I'm happy to say that I am a Breast Cancer Survivor. Most of those are heavy illnesses but I've always looked at them as bumps in the road. I strongly feel that the power of positive thinking can beat anything you may have to face during your lifetime.


Positive thinking won't beat cancer but it will sure help you kick its ass.

Looking back at my life I see that everything I've been through has only made me stronger. 


This post is part of a blog hop called Finish the Sentence Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...