Thursday, August 25, 2016

No Children at the Playground - Flash Fiction

Wikipedia

As I approached the playground I could hear the screams and laughter of children, yet I couldn’t see a single child. The swings were swinging mysteriously. An eerie feeling came over me. Sandcastles were being built but yet no children were in the sandbox. How was this possible? In the pool it looked as if splashing was happening, but still no children. I had to walk through the park to get to my home but my immediate inclination was to run in the opposite direction. Then I saw several cameras behind trees. Film crews were filming a movie scene.


This post is for a Flash Fiction challenge (99 words, no more, no less) over at Carrot Ranch. If you'd like to join in on the fun with all of us there, please follow the link. You'll be glad you did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...