Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mother To Son A Prose Poem


It hurts me so to see your life in turmoil
I want to hold you, comfort you
Tell you everything is going to be okay
How I so wish I could make your life easier
Life is not that simple
You have to stand on your own
There are things in life that I cannot fix for you
Only you can do this
I am here and I will listen, try to guide you
Give you my advice, and love you unconditionally
But it is you that must fight to make things right
I cannot do this for you

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Susan. Whether it literally is a poem to your son for real or not - its beautiful. I can also relate to it personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, you cannot fight their battles nor take away their hurts. Tender write Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...