Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Today The Queen Came For a Visit

I was sitting in my kitchen talking to my son Garth, who had come by for a visit. As he was about to leave guess who popped by? She flew in from out of nowhere much to our surprise. As soon as Garth saw her he excitedly said, "It's the Queen, It's the Queen!"

"Do you think you can get her?" I said with fear, as I  moved quickly from the one side of the kitchen to the other.

"Sure, no problem, I'll get her, " he laughed seeing how nervous I was.

Hey it isn't everyday that the Queen comes to visit. I grabbed the fly swatter and handed it over to Garth. Like a true hunter he moved in for the kill. She flew up into the under-counter lighting. With fly swatter in hand Garth flipped the switch and out she came.

"Where did she go, oh no, we've lost her!" I gasped.

"There she is, on the cabinet door. Stop being such a baby I'll get her." Garth smiled.

With one quick swoop of the swatter Garth saved the day and killed the Queen. MY HERO.

Of course I had to get a picture of her because no one would believe that the Queen came to visit me.

Here she is .... The Queen!

Sorry that the picture is a little blurry, but I wasn't totally convinced that she was dead while I was snapping a shot of her. I must say though her colors are beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...