Friday, May 10, 2013

Finish The Sentence Friday

This summer I plan to ......

1. Get a tan. I have very fair skin and getting a tan has always been challenging for me. I can sit out in the sun with sun screen on of course for hours upon hours, and I'm still white as a ghost. Maybe not that bad but .....


2. Garden. I don't know what it is but I'm not much of a gardener.  Indoor plants I can take care of and watch them flourish, but when it comes to gardening outside forget it. I tend to stick with easy stuff to grow like Hens & Chickens or Hostas. So this year it's on my list to somehow get better at the whole gardening thing and plant some vegetables and herbs.


Okay so maybe I've set my goals a little too high
3. Refinish my bedroom furniture. This is a big task for me to take on, and once I start I hope I can get it all done. I love refinishing furniture and in the past I've done a couple of old dressers, and a coffee table. Over the summer I hope to get 2 dressers, 2 night stands, mirror, and a headboard done. This bedroom set was given to us from my mother in law and it's a pine set that is currently done in a dark stain. I'd like to strip it right down to its natural color and put a clear finish on it.

Wish me luck :) Thanks for stopping by today.

This post was for "Finish the Sentence Friday" Blog Hop, hosted by Janine's Confessions Of A Mommyaholic  If you'd like to join in on the fun follow the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...