Sunday, October 26, 2014

Trying to Catch My Breath and Ten Things of Thankful

1.)      It’s been an exhausting week and I’m glad that I made it through it. Some days I'm just trying to catch my breath.
2.)      Al wiped out yesterday and I’m thankful I was there to grab his arm before he fell into the tub. (we were getting ready to give him a shower)
3.)      Sad to say my mother-in-law is returning to Florida on Tuesday. Thankful though that she was here as long as she could be.
4.)      Thankful that the past two days have been sunny. We had quite a few days this week where it rained.
5.)      Thankful for coffee to keep me alert during trying times.
6.)      Thankful for my Ikea serving tray to take meals up to Al.
7.)      Thankful that Maggie and Bruce (the dogs) are so well behaved.
8.)      Thankful that I got to see my ½ brother and his wife this past week.
9.)      Thankful that I can get on the computer still to relax and play Bejeweled and Texas Hold-em Poker.
10.)  Thankful to be alive.

If you'd like to join in on TToT, please click on any of the following hosts to join in on the fun. You'll meet some wonderful people along the way, and find that you too can easily find at least 10 things to be thankful for each week. 



Your hosts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...