Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Mr. Beaver Plans a Party - Just In Time For Christmas

I remember the day my illustrator, +Sannel Larson wrote me and said if we hurry, we can get your book Mr. Beaver Plans a Party out just before Christmas. I was so excited as I wasn't expecting it to be finished until 2017. Here it is Dec. 7th and it is available to purchase on Amazon.

If you have a little one you are buying a gift for this Christmas my book is suitable for ages 3-7.

Mr. Beaver Plans a Party is the second book in a series of three. The first being The Day Mr. Beaver Met a Moose. I'm hoping that I will be able to publish the third one in the upcoming year.




Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
May your home be filled with warmth and good cheer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...