Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Capturing Flowers - Wonderful Wednesday

I've always enjoyed taking photos of flowers, but for some reason this years it's become an obsession. I suppose that's a good thing though. 



This last collage of pictures is a bush I have outside in my yard. I've been taking pictures of the flowers on it since they first started budding. Pretty soon the entire bush will shed all its flowers. It's been fun watching the process this spring and summer. 



This post is for Wonderful Wednesday. If you'd like to join in on the fun and link up, head over to Pictimilitude, which is hosted by Cyndi Calhoun.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...