Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Baking All the Way

Dark Chocolate Fudge, Oatmeal Coconut Cookies, Pecan & Plain Shortbread Cookies

I totally forgot that today was Wednesday. Thank goodness for +Kelly Umphenour reminding me about WW. We were chatting online and she asked me what I was positing for WW, and it suddenly occurred to me that needed to post something.

This is what I've baked so far this week. I have so much more to do before Christmas arrives. I should get back to the kitchen and get baking.
If you'd like to join in on the fun of WW please link up at both or one of the links below.


Abracabadra or at Create With Joy

Since next week is Christmas I probably will not be posting. If I don't see you before then I'd like to wish all of you and your families a Very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...