Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Spring is Here?


Does it look like spring is here to you? I took these pictures today March 26th, 2014. Please note that the snowbanks in the pictures above have all been cut back. I'd hate to see how high they'd actually be had the city not come and taken a good part of the tops off them. Some years I've been starting to think about grilling. Can you even find the BBQ in that first picture? 

There was a funny post on Facebook today that was perfect for this part of the country: "For the Easter egg hunt this year I won't die the eggs. I'll be like, Good Luck finding them." 

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone and don't let the weather get you down. It can only get better from here ....  right!

Linking up to Abracabadra  and to for Wordless Wednesday.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...