Saturday, March 24, 2018

Man of My Dreams




Looking across the bar that night, I saw him. The man of my dreams. He was tall, gorgeous, and he was looking at me. I just had to find a way to meet him, but I wasn’t quite sure how to go about it.

He was with a bunch of people and left the group to go to the washroom. It hit me, I’d go talk to one of his friends.

I introduced myself and asked, hey is your friend single and can you introduce him to me?

That was 32 years ago, and we’re still happily married today. 



Have you ever tried writing flash fiction? It's a lot of fun and can be quite rewarding. 
If you'd like to join many talented writers please follow this link over to Carrot Ranch.
This weeks prompt was to write a story in 99 words (no more, no less) using the theme "follow your dreams". Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. My Pop was a psycho
    analyst at Menningers.
    How mucha wanna betcha
    didnt know THAT? Find-out
    other thangz you might not
    have known in your sojourn:
    ♡ nrg2xtc.blogspot.com ♡
    Love you.
    GBY

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...