Monday, June 10, 2013

Weed Wacker Will My Chives Survive


Over the weekend my twins decided it was time to fix our weed wacker, aka trimmer edger. They worked from Friday night until Sunday to get it fixed and up and running. I was outside on Saturday and saw that a few of my chives were growing and thought I'd snap a picture of them. I love the little flowers that they produce.

It's a good thing I took the picture because yesterday as I was going to see the wacker in full swing I witnessed my beautiful chives flying through the air. If only I'd been a few minutes earlier I may have saved them. Maybe it's time I move them to a more secure area.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...