Sunday, August 31, 2014

Flash Fiction - Through the Floor


 Frank C. Müller [CC-BY-SA-2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5)], 



Steamy hot water beat down against my sore and weary body. It had been a long frustrating day but the shower was massaging it all away.

Humming Thunder Road, and starting to feel rejuvenated, I reached down for the soap and heard crackling and splitting noises that were very loud.

When I came to Al was kneeling beside me repeating over and over, “wake up."

“Why am I in the basement?” 

“You were taking a shower and the tub fell through the floor. Try not to move too much, an ambulance is on its way.


“Seriously, oh my God!!!”




This is a post for a Flash Fiction Challenge over at Carrot Ranch. If you or someone you know likes to read or write flash fiction please stop by and join in on the fun and many challenges. Each week on Wednesdays +Charli Mills provides us with a new flash fiction challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...