Friday, August 29, 2014

Busy Week and so Many Things to Be Thankful For TToT

#1.It has been a busy week and for that alone I am thankful.

#2.We own a family drywall business, Quality
Finishes, and the calls keep coming and coming. We've had to turn down people because of our trip, which we are going on soon. We leave the 8th of September and the closer it gets, the more excited I become.

Only 9 more sleeps to go. Did your kids refer to sleeps when excited over something? I remember my nieces doing this all the time, but not so much with my own boys.


#3. While out shopping the other day I found this beautiful purple wool. I'm making a scarf and not following any pattern Hope it turns out okay, wish me luck.

The start of my crochet scaarf 


#4. Bacon and Eggs. I love to cook but I love to eat too.

Yes that is Ketchup. I like to dip my bacon in it :)

#5. My bestest (I know that's not a real word, or it's miss-spelled) online buds +Kelly Umphenour , +Sharon Smith , and +Susan Holland , who are always are there to cheer me up when I'm down, listen to me vent, or offer me suggestions on how to handle something. Thank you and I love you girls.

#6. I'm getting my ducks in order and it looks like I'll have my children't poetry/story book published before Christmas. I'm so excited about this as it's been such a long journey with this project. I'm planning to donate all proceeds of it to a children's cancer cause.

#7. Most of you know how close I am to my mother in law. For those of you that don't, we're like best friends. Anyways my son Matthew's girlfriend Meghan and I have a very similar relationship as what Claire and I do. We think nothing of going to our favorite pub and having a beer together. We just enjoy each others company and hanging together.

#8. Found something this week to go into my vase that I have sitting on the floor. For most of the month of August I had gladiolas in it. Now I have fake pompous grass and sticks in it. Six dollars at the dollar store!




#9. Feeling thankful and fortunate to live in such a great country. Oh Canada how I Love Thee!

#10. Feeling good all week long.

I leave you with this amazing video from a fellow blogger. We should all be thankful for what we have.




Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



What are you thankful for this week? Join in on the fun of this blog hop at any one of the following links.

Your hosts are:


Wishing everyone a safe and happy Labor Day weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...