Sunday, December 28, 2014

Year in Review TToT



I’ve looked back at all my TToT’s for 2014 and have come up with a list for the last TToT for this year. April and May are missing as I was missing in action back then so to speak.
I would have to say that the best month for me was December although our road trip to Eastern Canada was pretty darn awesome too.

December 2014 Remission
November 2014 Miracles do happen
October 2014 Feeling like wonder woman
September 2014 On the road to Eastern Canada
August 2014 For My Husband
July 2014 the Things We Take For Granted
June 2014 Coming out of Depression
March 2014 Random Stuff
February 2014 I’m an Addict to TToT
January 2014 Not So Thankful


What are you thankful for this year? Link up to any one of the following hosts and join a great bunch of bloggers.

Your hosts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...