Saturday, April 11, 2015

TToT - Been Gone Too Long



It’s been awhile since I've posted anything for TToT. Let’s just say it’s been a hard long winter. Al is finally just starting to get back to work after his fall and bone breaking experience. I'm thankful that he is doing much better these days.

I've missed posting with you guys and hopefully I’ll be able to keep up in the future.

This past Thursday I had my second CAT scan since remission and this scan came back clear again! My oncologist also told me that my lymph nodes are showing no sign of cancer in my neck area. All is good even though I am still having chemo as a preventative measure every 3-4 weeks.

The weather is finally starting to warm up and I’m able to get out more walking with Maggie which is really nice. I think she is enjoying all the extra attention she’s gotten since Bruce died in December.

I was thinking the other day that a year ago I was in a deep depression due to the steroids I have to take with my chemo. Then +Charli Mills started a 99 word flash fiction challenge each week. I recall seeing the first one and this broke me out of my slump. I’ll be forever thankful to her for encouraging me to keep on writing.

Seeing so many people breaking up and marriages ending lately has made me feel so sad for these couples. I’m so thankful that I've always had such a good relationship with Al and I feel so fortunate.


I know I've not made it to ten yet but I'm going to stop here for now as I have a huge back yard to start spring cleaning on. Wish me luck as there’s so much dog do do out there J


If you'd like to join in on the TToT please go to one of the following link ups and join us.
Your hosts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...