Friday, February 28, 2014

Becoming a Grownup - Finish the Sentence Friday

Wanting so bad to participate in this weeks FTSF because it has been awhile since I did, my mind kept drawing a blank. It was driving me crazy and so I went to our Facebook group looking for sympathy I guess. I read  few other peoples posts and the first one I read really made me stop and go WOW. If you've not read +Kristi Campbell 's yet I won't spoil it for you. All I can say is that she's one amazing mother. No I didn't mean that the way it may have sounded.

My Mom and I

This weeks finish the sentence Friday is .....




Almost there, (Grownup) but not quite
The most unexpected part of being a grownup is once I got here I was so freaking happy to be here. When I was a little girl I always wanted like most kids do, to be all grown up. I remember I couldn't wait for the day to arrive where I no longer had to live with my parents. To have my very own space, job, car, and someday family, was all I ever wanted or dreamed about. I even imagined myself being swept away on horseback by Prince Charming. Maybe he was actually rescuing me from the evil step-monster, but that's another story in itself.

Most people once they are all grown up are always saying, Oh to be young again, to be a child again without any worries or concerns, don't wish your life away, once you're an adult life will never be simple again. 

I say:

Hell no! I never ever want to go back in time. I like being an adult and being a grownup. Sure there are responsibilities that come with being an adult but to me there's no place I'd rather be. 





If you'd like to join in on this weeks or next weeks FTSF blog hop please visit anyone the the fabulous hosts below....
KateJanine,Kristi and Stephanie. Thank you to Sarah from Left Brain Buddha for this weeks sentence prompt!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have. Thank you so much. Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...